CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 13 February 2011

Fairy ATC - Revealed!

Well, the other lovely ladies in the Student's Forum ATC Swap have already posted their ATCs so I figure it's now a good time to post mine...

Sorry for the size - but I wanted to make it extra large so you could see the detail properly.  I used an image from thegraphicsfairy.blogger.com of this needle fairy and an actual needle to give a 3D feel.  I embossed the wings with Holographic Embossing powder and used Glossy Accents on the blue advertising lable.  I used a beading needle to backstitch the frame, adding seed beads at various intervals.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) Love the little stitched beads & all the sparkle :) Gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and I love the idea of using a real needle. It has a lot of detail without being fussy. Mary aka Gergett from the student forum CPC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really say it was a lovely ATC and much better than the photo can show. I thought it was a lovely twist having a real sewing needle, would never have thought of that.
    I am so pleased I was the one that received it.

    Judith x

    ReplyDelete